A quick look
at my family that Saturday morning revealed all I needed to know about my
family’s current lifestyle - my young son was sprawled aimlessly on the sofa
playing games on his iPad, while my daughter was leafing through a magazine,
supressing yawns which mirrored her current state of mind.
Needless to
say, they were absolutely bored, and to make matters worse, there was hardly
anything I could do about it at present. You see, dear reader, our current home
provided a very listless lifestyle, with poor amenities and facilities, and I
could hardly blame my family for choosing to be cooped up within the four walls
of our rented apartment.
That’s
exactly why I was overjoyed when my family decided to
ditch our rented home, and went ahead a booked a spectacular new 2 BHK at the
Commune. These affordable
flats in Electronic City had everything my family and I
needed, and I could scarcely believe that a home at the property would soon be
ours to savour!
Homes at the Commune were beautifully
composed and executed, and would offer my family a wonderful and luxurious
living space in its welcoming confines. Besides, our lives were bound to change
for the better, as these flats for sale near Electronic City were sure to
provide a rich and enriching way of life that would be a far cry from the
lifestyle that our rented home afforded. Furthermore, these apartments in Chandapura were a Golden
Gate Group company construct, a name we had long associated with fine and
secure constructions, and this only added to the overall allure of the Commune.
What’s more, my kids were thrilled when
they learned of the fabulous facilities and amenities at the Commune which
included, a children’s play area, a kid’s pool, a skating rink, indoor games
and even a rock climbing wall right on campus! Now, they’d have more than
enough incentive to break free and come outdoors to an exciting and
exhilarating way of life at these flats
in Electronic City. That aside, they could also take up a sport or two
without ever having to step out of the premises as the property provided
cricket nets, badminton and tennis courts, and even a basketball hoop! To top
it off my wife and I could also look forward to a giant chess court at the
property, a club house, a library, home theatre facilities, an amphitheatre, a
gathering lawn and a pool deck right at the property!
As previously mentioned, my wife and I quite
unsurprisingly resolved that a home at the Commune would be the perfect choice
for our family, and now so can you! For more information about the property,
visit http://www.thecommune.in,
today!
No comments:
Post a Comment