Friday, 29 January 2016

Homes that keep boredom at bay at the Commune!



My kids constantly complained of being bored on the weekends, and frankly so was my wife and I. There was only so much we could do, as our rented home offered us very little as far as diversion and entertainment was concerned. The only other option was to make frequent trips to the cinema, or to eat at fancy restaurants on the weekends. After doing this for a while, we soon tired of it, besides, these trips were very expensive too!
My wife and I had previously contemplated leaving our rented home behind, and considered purchasing our very own home in the city. Now, this seemed like the perfect time to do so! Moreover, we could always go in for one of the many affordable luxury flats in Bangalore that also provided for a full and enriching way of life! Wow! This seemed like such a novel solution to our problem, and my family and I were instantly energised and enthusiastic at the prospect!

So my wife and I scoured the World Wide Web the very next weekend, hoping to find a home that would be perfect for my family and I. And you know what, the research all seemed to point towards these wonderful flats for sale in Chandapura at the Commune! These apartments near Electronic City were just what the doctor ordered as far as we were concerned, and provided us with exactly what were on the lookout for in a home.

Well, to begin with, the elevations and designs at these flats for sale near Electronic City had my wife and I mesmerised, while the living spaces assured us of a comfortable and luxurious way of life. That said, the wide open spaces and the full range of amenities on offer sealed the deal, and completely convinced us that the Commune was indeed the right property for us!

This property also boasted of lush greenery and a meadow-like setting that would be simply ideal for a picnic or a sit out during the weekends. What’s more, this vast campus would also allow my kids to play and run about to their hearts content. Beside this, they could also come alive at the tennis and badminton courts, the children’s play area, the cricket nets, the skating rink, the kids’pool and the rock climbing wall right at the property. My wife and I had plenty to look forward to as well, including, the library, the amphitheatre, the gathering lawn, the pool deck, the gorgeous swimming pool and much more. 

Now, my wife and I were sure that this property was just what we wanted in a home, and quickly went over and secured a fantastic 3 BHK at the property. You could keep boredom at bay and come home to a fabulous life at the Commune too, visit http://www.thecommune.in for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment