All of a
sudden, it seemed like everyone around us were finally settling down and buying
their very own homes in the city. Besides this, we noticed that many of these
homes were very attractive indeed, and were also a huge bump up in class from
the lifestyle we currently enjoyed. Being mere mortals ourselves, my family and
I now longed to leave our sub-standard lifestyle behind, and purchase our own home in Bangalore City!
In keeping
with this, my wife and I knuckled down the next Saturday, and began our search
for our very own home in Bangalore. Initially, however, we were quite
disappointed with what we had unearthed, for there were no properties that
completely satisfied us - either they were exorbitantly priced with very few
amenities, or of really poor quality and dirt cheap.
Besides this, the Commune also presented residents with a resplendent and lush green campus, that was interrupted to also include aromatic and medicinal plants. Now, my wife and I were sure that this haven of tranquillity would be the perfect remedy to the hustle and bustle of modern day life. That aside, my family and I could even look forward to many picnics spent right within the development, while my wife and I could also take romantic strolls across the rolling campus at our time of choosing.
If the interiors and wide open spaces at these apartments in Chandapura had us completely thrilled and delighted, the amenities and facilities at the property had us quite literally jumping for joy! Once here, my family and I could look forward to a splendid swimming pool, giant chess court, a club house, a library, a shopping centre, home theatre facilities, an amphitheatre, a gathering lawn, a pool deck, a reflexology pathway, an elder’s zone, themed sit outs, a whole host of sports facilities and so much more.
After some deliberation, my wife and I boldly went ahead and booked a magnificent new 3 BHK at the Commune. This apartment was truly all we had longed for in a new home, and we couldn’t quite wait to move in here! For more information about these flats for sale in Chandapura, log on to http://www.thecommune.in.
No comments:
Post a Comment